Mobilityseeker outdoor sports scholarship mission is to provide tips and unbiased reviews about a broad range of scooters, riptiks, and many other outdoor sports gear. We created this scholarship to help students showcase their abilities in this area and show them our support. The winner will get $2,000 to be spent on tuition fees and supplies.
2020 MobilitySeeker Outdoor Sports Scholarship Award Winner
It is with great pride that MobilitySeeker announces our 2020 scholarship awardee – Kenzie Lee from University of Illinois. Everyone at MobilitySeeker wishes the best of luck to our latest winner. Once again, we received a huge response with over 503 students submitted their applications. Due to Covid19, it took extra time for us to carefully select a winner. We always aim to reply to all inquiries promptly.
We would also like to take this opportunity to announce our Outdoor Sports Gear 2021 MobilitySeeker Scholarship, which bestows one $2,000 award in the year 2021 as well. To enter the scholarship, students must follow the guidelines below:
2023 MobilitySeeker Outdoor Sports Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Participants who are based in the United States are eligible
- All students must be in an accredited high school, college, university, or vocational/trade school
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.2 (or equivalent)
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- All majors are welcomed to apply
MobilitySeeker Outdoor Sports Scholarship Requirements
Applicants should write an essay of 5,000 words or more and should cover one or more of the following topics:
- The application of heated apparel in our everyday life or in sports. How do people use it? One example can be to stay warm while skiing.
- The benefits of heated clothing. How do they help different people in different age groups solve their problems?
- The innovation of heated products.
Please also submit a story of 3,000 words or more, in a style of your choosing. The theme should include but not limited to any sports or outdoor activities you are passionate about and how they help you become a better person.
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com and also include the following information:
- Your full name, contact, and mailing address
- Your statement or transcript of Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified (scan of student ID)
- Include both an essay and a story
- All submissions should be in a PDF form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application must be in English
Leave a comment for one article or more on MobilitySeeker.com. It can be any of your thoughts or suggestions about that particular post or our website. Any comment is welcomed and encouraged.
Share any of our posts on MobilitySeeker.com on social media.
- Submissions open: Jan 8, 2021
- Application deadline: December 31, 2021
- Scholarship Winners announced: Jan 15, 2022
If you have any question regarding Mobility Seeker $2,000 Outdoor Sports Gear 2021 Scholarship, please email email@example.com
More details MobilitySeeker Outdoor Sports Scholarship
How do we judge the content and select a winner?
Mobility Seeker will select a final winner based on a number of criteria. This includes the quality and applicability of the submitted content.
How will the scholarship be paid?
The scholarship funds will be sent via check by mail, PayPal, or other means to the recipient. The funds will be spent on tuition fees and/or school supplies.
How much is the scholarship fund?
The scholarship is $2,000 USD and we will be offering the scholarship program yearly.
Terms & Conditions on MobilitySeeker Outdoor Sports Scholarship
- All submitted essays, poems or other materials must be original work of the applicant.
- Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the Mobility Seeker Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Mobility Seeker permission to post the applicant’s name, college, poem, and essay in marketing communications. We are also granted permission to call and/or send you information regarding your application.
- When you send email communications to MobilitySeeker, and/or its representatives, we may retain those communications. The purpose is to process or respond to your inquiries or application as related to the scholarship.
- By participating in this scholarship, you give us your express consent to confirm your admission and attendance at the college or university by contacting the institution for verification.
Contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
With our expert reviews, Mobility Seeker can help you find the right gear and equipment for your needs: