The White House Internship Program 2023 is then Opportunities always entice everyone particularly to those who show interest in them. Joining The White House is undoubtedly the dream of all and sundry. If you are among those who are seeking opportunities at White House, you may let your dream take place now as the internships are now offered to apply for.
Internship opportunities are now available at the Executive Office of the President (EOP). White House Internships are open for applications. For the first time in recent history, The Bidden-Harris Administration is pleased to make an announcement that the EOP is offering the paid internship opportunities in a number of offices of the White House. Interested applicants may submit their applications for White House Internship Program 2023.
Information about White House Internship Program 2023
If you like to be the White House interns, this opportunity appears to be the best option for you. Both President Biden and Vice President Harris have committed to building an administration which looks like the U.S. (America), believing that the qualified persons from every walk of life and background should have equal opportunity to serve the nation. All applicants who show interest in this program and meet the established criteria are highly encouraged to submit the applications.
Interested applicants are required to create an account when the access the portal for the first time, and then will submit the two letters of recommendation which is a part of the application also.
Brief Description about White House Internship Program
If you like to apply and want to have White House Internship experience, you may read the brief description about this program mentioned as follows:
Country: United States of America
Program: White House Internship
Duration: 12-week program
Financial Coverage: Paid
Deadline for Applications Submission: 23rd September 2022
Application Period on White House Internship Program
For the Spring 2023 session, the application period is now open for submission. The submission period for applications will close on Friday 23rd September 2022.
Duration of the Program Of White House Internship Program
It is a 12-week program for the Spring 2023 session that will commence from January 20th 2023 and end on April 21st 2023.
White House Internship Program Departments
The White House Interns will provide critical support to the administration of the Bidden-Harris. The applicants will also be able to rank their preferred departments prior to the submission of their applications.
- The Office of Communications
- The Office of Cabinet Affairs
- The Office of Domestic Climate Policy
- The Office of Digital Strategy
- The Domestic Policy Council
- The Office of the First Lady
- The Infrastructure Implementation Team
- The Gender Policy Council
- The Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- The Office of Legislative Affairs
- The National Economic Council
- The Office of Management and Administration
- The Office of Political Strategy and Outreach
- The Office of Presidential Personnel
- The Office of Presidential Correspondence
- The Office of Public Engagement
- The Office of Scheduling and Advance
- The Office of White House Counsel
- The Office of Speechwriting
- The Office of the Vice President
- The White House Fellows Office
- The White House Press Office
- The White House Photo Office
- The White House Visitors Office
The applicants may learn more details about each department and also learn what do White House interns do at the official page.
Similar Opportunity: Full Harvard MBA Scholarship for International Students 2022 in USA
Eligibility Criteria for White House Internship Program 2023
This going to happen Spring 2023 session will be hosted in-person and conducted at the campus of white House. Let’s check out the eligibility requirements.
The participants have to be the U.S. citizens. They need to be at least 18 years of age or above before the first day of the internship program, and have to meet one of the three following criteria:
- They are presently enrolled in an accredited graduate or undergraduate degree program at university, college, or community college (2 to 4 years institution).
- They have graduated from an accredited graduate or undergraduate program at a community college, college or university (2 to 4 years institution) no more than 2 years before the first day of the program (internship).
- A U.S. Armed Forces veteran who holds a high school diploma or its equivalent and has also served on active duty for any duration (length) of time, no more than 2 years before the first day of the program (internship).
Another Scholarship: Full Oxford University Scholarships list 2023, Here is how well-informed
Financial Coverage on White House Internship Program
As for the White House Internship pay, it has been announced that for the first time in recent past (history), the participants of the internship program at White House are paid. This is a White House Internship paid opportunity, so the participants of the program will be paid at the rate of $750 a week. The stipends will be disbursed in 2 installments – the first payment will be paid at or around the beginning of internship and the final payment after the participants complete the program successfully.
Required Documents to Apply White House Internship Program
The resumes should be no longer than one page, and should include applicants’ work experience, relevant education, service experience and extracurricular activities.
Recommendation Letters – they could be written by the ones who can talk about applicants’ character, qualifications and commitments to public service. These letters need to be submitted as part of the application package via the application portal. These letters should be addressed to ‘To Whom It May Concern’ or ‘White House Internship Program Review Team’.
Deadline for Applications of White House Internship Program
The last submission date for the applications is 23rd September 2022. The successful candidates will be notified by the week of 26th December 2022.