At Monash, we support bright young women who wish to study Information Technology. If you are a high-achieving student intending to pursue an undergraduate degree at Monash in Information Technology, you may be eligible for this scholarship. No application is required. You will be automatically assessed when you list an approved Monash IT course as a preference in VTAC.
The Women in Information Technology scholarship helped me a lot financially and allowed me to pursue my career aspirations with less stress. Monash has a very seamless process when it comes to scholarships, so I strongly encourage other women students in IT to apply.
Don’t be afraid to try new things and pathways. There’s a lot of flexibility here, so it’s really easy to explore your interests and passions. Through Monash’s Industry-Based Learning program, I’ve also been able to gain unique work experience.
Am I eligible on Women in Information Technology Scholarship?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- A female student currently in Year 12 or IB, or completed Year 12 or IB in Australia in the previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study, and
- Intending to enroll in a single or double degree offered by the Faculty of Information Technology
- $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
- 50 scholarships available per year
- Award to highest-achieving Year 12 female students, based on academic achievement.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.